Tuxedo Brownies are mine.
It takes a ordinary mix of brownies and dresses them up a little bit with raspberry and white chocolate.
So let’s get those kids and get in the kitchen.
First mix up a batch of ‘family size’ brownies according to package directions.
Then once the brownies are completely cool, take a jar of seedless raspberry jam and spread it all over the top of the brownies. You can also add some fresh raspberries on top of the jam but sadly they are not in season here in the Midwest and very, very expensive right now.
Now its time to make the yummy, yummy frosting. Take white chocolate and melt in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. I put it in for 30 seconds and then stir, it is usually melted in about 2 minutes.
1 package (21 ounces) brownies mix
1 small jar seedless raspberry jam
2 cups fresh raspberries (optional)
3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tub Cool Whip
Chocolate for curls (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix up the brownies according to package directions and back.
- Once cooled completely, spread jam over brownies and sprinkle with raspberries if using.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave safe bowl
- When melted, add cream cheese, milk and powered sugar and whip together.
- Fold in Cool Whip
- Spread over brownies and decorate with chocolate curls and raspberries.
- Let set in fridge for 1 hour and serve.
This is a simple but awesome dessert. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.