With Easter on a few days away, I thought I would post a super cute Easter craft! I hope you all enjoy this one. You know I love to use things that we have just lying around for my crafts and this crafts definitely fits in that category!
Level of Ease: 5 stars (Super Easy)
Level of Fun: 5 stars (My daughters rated this one)
You will need:
Children socks (you finally have a use for those that are missing it’s pair)
Glue (we used Elmer’s)
Foam paper (white & pink)
Rice or Beans (we used rice)
1. My daughters rounded up all of their socks that were missing it’s pair and then they chose which color bunnies they wanted to make. (They chose pale pink, chocolate, purple & white)
2. Next, we placed a funnel in the sock and filled it with rice. You will want to fill it up just past the heel.
|Pouring the rice was their favorite part!|
4. Tie a ribbon just below the heel dividing the sock making it’s head & body
5. Cut the cuff of the sock in half and then cut angles on each half to form 2 bunny ears.
6. Next, using a sharpie make the eyes.
7. Cut your foam paper to make a nose and teeth – now attach with glue
8. Lastly, add a pom-pom on for it’s tail. And allow to dry.
|My daughters love their Sock Bunnies & they had a great time making them!|
Sock Bunnies are a fun and cute way to decorate your home for Easter and to get your children involved in helping decorate!