So the first day of Fall was yesterday and we started decorating for Fall already.
Here is a little craft that your kids will love and it is a Fall decoration!
You will need:
- Toilet paper core
- Orange, green & brown construction paper
1. Cover the toilet paper core in orange paper & secure with tape.
2. Next, cut a sheet of orange paper in strips (your child can help you with this)
3. Now, tape the orange paper strip inside the core.
4. Continue taping strips of paper all the way around until it is full.
5. Cut out a stem using the brown paper & a leaf using the green paper and attach them with tape.
And now you have your very own pumpkin made by your kids. What a cute Fall decoration!