Every Thursday on my personal blog I have a Thanksgiving Thursday post. This post is a great way to look back on your week and reflect on what is important in your life. No matter how rough your week is I guarantee you can find something to be thankful for.
Since today is Thanksgiving in the US, I thought it would be fun to have Thanksgiving Thursday over here as well. If you have posted about what you are thankful for, link it up below or just leave your list in the comment section.
Here is my short list of what I am thankful for this year:
- My supportive husband who has stood with me with this site, going back to work and everything else in between.
- My adorable children who I could not imagine having in my life. 4 has proven to be a fun year and I cannot wait to see what 5 has in store!
- My family. I am a very lucky lady to have such an amazing family around me.
- This community! Who knew in 2009 that an idea between friends would blossom into this amazing community? Thank you to each and every one of you reading this blog today.
- Coffee and more specifically the Keurig. How did I function before this?
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
From my family to yours, I hope you have a truly happy and blessed Thanksgiving!