As parents of multiples, it’s sometimes hard to avoid comparing your kids; there’s “the quiet one”, the “bold one”, the “bossy one”, etc. Stereotyping and pigeonholing aside, we thought it would be interesting to see what kind of trends, if any, we can find relating to birth order and multiples. This week’s question of the week is:
- Is your baby A any bolder or more dominant than B, C, D?
- Does your last-born reach milestones last as well?
- Are there any characteristics that you feel are somehow related to birth order?
- Do you find that a lot of people like to “classify” your kids? How do you feel about it?
Here’s what to do:
- Grab the button, add it to a new post on your OWN blog
- Answer the Question of the Week on your blog (spice it up with pictures and/or video if possible!)
- Stop back here, and sign into the Mc Linky
- Click on the other names in the Mc Linky and check out everyone else’s answers
- Don’t want to blog about it? No problem, just answer the question in our comments section!