Who are your Valentines and why?
- Grab the button, add it to a new post on your OWN blog
- Answer the Question of the Week on your blog (spice it up with pictures and/or video if possible!)
- Stop back here, and sign into the McLinky
- Click on the other names in the Mc Linky and check out everyone else’s answers
- Don’t want to blog about it? No problem, just answer the question in our comments section!
Want to win a trip for two to Los Angeles? Care.com is hosting in conjunction with and Warner Bros. Pictures’ film “Valentine’s Day.”
One winner will win a trip for 2 to Los Angeles, and twelve finalist
will receive movie tickets to see the film.
One lucky Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two to Los Angeles,
including round-trip airfare, a two-night hotel stay at the luxury SLS
Hotel (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/luxury/index.html in Beverly Hills)
with dinner for two at SLS’s Bazaar restaurant and a private VIP tour of
the Warner Bros. Studio lot, where “ ” was filmed. Twelve
finalists will each receive two tickets to see the film. In the spirit
of Valentine’s Day, Care.com will also provide the winners with a free
one-month premium membership to find that perfect babysitter.
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter at: www.facebook.com/caredotcom, and tell us your most romantic or
funniest Valentine’s Day memory. All entries should be rated PG. The
twelve finalists will be selected during the months of January and
February 2010. One Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the 12
finalists in February. Three will be selected by a
on or around each of the following dates: January 23, 2010,
January 30, 2010, February 6, 2010, and . One Grand
Prize Winner will be selected from among the 12 Finalists on or around
February 13, 2010. “