- Grab the button, add it to a new post on your OWN blog
- Answer the Question of the Week on your blog (spice it up with pictures and/or video if possible!)
- Stop back here, and sign into the Mr. Linky
- Click on the other names in the Mr. Linky and check out everyone else’s answers
- Don’t want to blog about it? No problem, just answer the question in our comments section!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I love this season, I truly do, it starts with Thanksgiving and finishes with New Years. I love that people seem to be kinder, gentler and just all around nice (minus the one or two grinches). I love the traditions that go with all of the holiday’s this time of year, whether it is the ornaments you hang on your tree, the stores you visit, the meals you make, or the candles you light. That brings me to our question of the week:
What are you favorite holiday traditions?
Here’s what to do:
I stayed home with my kids until they started VPK and it was a decision …