Advice: it’s a tricky thing. We want it, and sometimes we need it- but there’s a time and a place, right? We’ve all gotten our share of let’s say, less-than-sound-advice, and this week we want to hear your take on how to handle it!
- How do you handle unsolicited advice? Do you like getting advice from other moms?
- Who do you always turn to when you have a parenting question?
- What’s the most helpful thing you have ever learned by reading someone’s blog?
- Share with us the worst piece of advice you were ever given!
- What is YOUR best piece of advice for other moms?
- Grab the button, add it to a new post on your OWN blog
- Answer the Question of the Week on your blog (spice it up with pictures and/or video if possible!)
- Stop back here, and sign into the Mr Linky
- Click on the other names in the Mr Linky and check out everyone else’s answers
- Don’t want to blog about it? No problem, just answer the question in our comments section!
One of our upcoming sponsors, eShakti, is hosting a contest where the grand prize is $250, seriously $250! All you have to do is tell eShakti in 25 words or less what you think being an eShakti woman means. Click on this link for more information.