One of the trickiest subjects in the world of raising young multiples is SLEEP! We realize all too quickly after they are born that sleep is precious, and must be treated with the utmost of care. The trouble is that most of us have our kids in the same rooms, but they usually don’t have the same exact sleep habits, which can cause some trouble! We all do things a little differently, so let’s share our techniques on encouraging healthy sleep habits in our multiples!
This week’s Multiples and More Question of the Week is:
How do you encourage healthy sleep habits in your children?
- When they were infants, how did you get your babies to sleep/nap at the same time?
- If they wake up early from a nap, how did/do you handle that?
- Do you have a minimum amount of time that you want your babies to sleep, or at least rest in their cribs for?
- Napping transitions (this is a big one!): How did/do you handle the situation of going from two naps to one, when one child is ready and the other(s) were not?
- If you have older multiples- how did the transition to toddler beds affect their sleep patterns? When did naps *gasp* come to an end?
- Feel free to add your own questions in the comment section as well!
Here’s what to do:
- Grab the button, add it to a new post on your OWN blog
- Answer the Question of the Week on your blog (spice it up with pictures and/or video if possible!)
- Stop back here, and sign into the Mr Linky
- Click on the other names in the Mr Linky and check out everyone else’s answers, and don’t forget to leave a comment!
- Don’t want to blog about it? No problem, just answer the question in our comments section!