Tomorrow Dr. Rick of Sylvan Learning Center is going to be sharing some of his tips for encouraging your kids to read. I personally love to read in my nonexistent free time and love sharing stories that I loved as a child with my children. We have a great library in our area and we try to visit once a week to get new and favorite books. Something I have noticed with my kids is that they latch on to certain authors and characters. Some of our favorite stories are by Dr. Seuss Shel Silverstein and Tomie DePaola. So that brings me to the question of the week:
What are your favorite books to read with your children?
Here’s what to do:
* Grab the button, add it to a new post on your OWN blog
* Answer the Question of the Week on your blog (spice it up with
pictures and/or video if possible!)
* Stop back here, and sign into the MckLinky
* Click on the other names in the MckLinky and check out everyone else’s answers
* Don’t want to blog about it? No problem, just answer the question in our comments section!