Community

How I Really Cope With Twins

I posted last month about what replies I'd like to give to the silly questions about having twins. One question isn't actually that silly and that's: how doyou cope with twins. When Molly was born there was a set of twins at our postnatal group and I remember wondering how …

Read More »

Team Umizoomi: Umigames

Join Milli, Geo and Bot on four sports-themed math adventures in Team Umizoomi: Umigames. Preschoolers will learn many math skills, including counting, patterns, measurement, and more! Get in the Olympic spirit and don’t miss out on the Umi Team’s latest all new DVD. Team Umizoomi features a tiny team of …

Read More »

Friday Favorites

Welcome to Friday Favorites! This is your chance to link up your favorite posts from the past week or two. The only requirement is that you link to an actual post, not just your blogs home page. I cannot wait to read all of your posts! Don't forget to leave …

Read More »

Boar’s Head Bold

With summer upon us the last thing I want to do at lunch time, you know that time when the sun is at its peak, is heat up the oven or stove.  I'm a big believer in sandwiches and wraps in the summer, and my favorite meat and cheese from …

Read More »

Duo Splash Floats Winner!

Congratulations to Samantha P.! You've won the Duo Splash Floats Giveaway! Be on the look out for an email from me with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within one week, a new winner will be chosen.

Read More »
Ultimate Guide to Twins

Are you expecting or raising Twins, Triplets or Higher Order Multiples?

Get our Free Guide to Twins, Triplets or More and receive great tips, giveaways and support.

Welcome to our Community!