Community

QOTW: Fall Crafts

I have never claimed to be a crafty person, that is why Tonya does the amazing craft posts over here. I did however do fall wreathes with the kiddos from a kit at Joann Fabrics: Tonya has posted several great fall crafts: Monster Marshmallow Pops Eyeball Photo Props Fall Banner …

Read More »

Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Royal Rescue

Lady Knight Dora is joined by the legendary Don Quixote in the brand-new DVD, Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Royal Rescue. The DVD includes a double-length, never-before-aired episode, “Dora’s Royal Rescue,” which features the voices of Andy Garcia as Don Quixote and Placido Domingo as Malambruno. Also included, is the new-to-DVD …

Read More »

Beyond Baby Talk

For 11 years, Beyond Baby Talk, has been the only book parents need to guide their children in learning effective communication skills - and now it is fully updated and revised. Authors Kenn Apel and Julie Masterson, experts in child language, take the mystery out of the developmental process with …

Read More »

QOTW: Fall Traditions

Image credit: The Weather Channel Fall is upon us, well I mean it's fallish down here, but everywhere else seems to be feeling like fall. Fall is one of my favorite seasons because of  the crisp air, the pumpkin flavored everything, candy corn and of course, the changing leaves. There …

Read More »

Friday Favorites

Welcome to Friday Favorites! This is your chance to link up your favorite posts from the past week or two. The only requirement is that you link to an actual post, not just your blogs home page. I cannot wait to read all of your posts! Don't forget to leave …

Read More »

3-2-1 Penguins – Season One

I will admit, prior to receiving this DVD I had no idea what 3-2-1 Penguins was, and neither did my kids. That being said, this DVD has been on loop in my house since the day I received it, no lie.  This series teaches practical life lessons inspired by the …

Read More »

Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too!

One of the latest films from VeggieTales is "Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too!". This DVD came out on 9/15 and is super adorable and full of great messages for your kiddos. The stories included are: Pistachio: The Little Boy Who Woodn't (A Lesson in Listening to Your Parents), …

Read More »

klzart

I've featured klzart before and I truly love this Etsy shop.  Kelly's shop is full of the most adorable onezies, twinzies and tripzies! Her creations come in sizes NB-24 months for the onezies and 2T and up for the Twinz Teez. All of the shirts in this shop made with …

Read More »
Ultimate Guide to Twins

Are you expecting or raising Twins, Triplets or Higher Order Multiples?

Get our Free Guide to Twins, Triplets or More and receive great tips, giveaways and support.

Welcome to our Community!